Follow my twitter & Switter for more info!
A few things to keep in mind when booking with a Professional Companion.
1. Companions DO NOT sell sex. While many people confuse Companions and prostitutes, the big difference is actually quite simple. Companions sell their TIME, not sexual acts. What happens during the time spent together is between two or more adults with similar likes & dislikes. It's that simple.
2. Because of what was mentioned in number 1, you will discover Companions DO NOT talk to ‘newbie' clients about sex between you and them, at all, in any form or manner. The reason is as mentioned above. They are selling their time, not "acts". To avoid delays in communicating with an escort, keep the discussion light and fun. Mentioning "acts" will get your mail ignored completely and nobody has any fun if that happens.
3. This is a biggie! NEVER associate a sex act with a fee or rate. The only people on the planet who attempt to associate sex with a fee when communicating with a Companion work for government agencies, police departments or are soliciting hookers. Making this fee/act association will scare an escort away, and once again everybody loses. Avoid this mistake at all costs, and you will have a great new friend a phone call away.
4. When first contacting a Companion, whether via phone or e-mail, ALWAYS supply a phone number and whatever information her advertisement or website has requested. She will either learn all of this information anyway or you won't pass through screening. Providing as much information as possible will make the screening process go a lot faster. Something to avoid is sending an e-mail with lewd wishes and wants. These WILL be ignored and it halts communication. Not good.
5. Always pay the agreed upon rate up front. NEVER make the companion ask for what you owe her. She is providing a service, after all.
6. When you first meet with your companion, be sure to leave the money in plain view and expect her to count it. Wouldn't you if your positions were reversed?
7. EXPECT her to call the front desk to discreetly confirm you are a registered guest, and in the room number you provided before they ever show up. This will require you provide your full name, which may be compared to your ID. This is obviously for safety reasons.
8. Expect her to have told a trusted friend where she was going, for how long and with whom, including details. She may call them in your presence before your appointment begins. Companions have friends too, and to stay safe, they keep the most trusted ones well informed.
9. If your first meeting with your companion is in a hotel room, she may go immediately to the bathroom to make sure there are no additional "guests". Do not be alarmed by this. Sometimes clients surprise escorts by bringing a friend or friends along without warning. Never a good idea!! This can annoy or even scare her and will destroy any opportunity for your appointment to continue. Upon finding no unexpected guests, she may then lock all of the doors in the room including sliding glass doors and doors to joint/adjoining rooms. The time you have purchased is for you alone unless you have arranged otherwise beforehand. With all the doors locked, she will have a much easier time concentrating on you.
10. Only offer beverages to your companion which are NOT OPENED! You may also expect your companion to supply her own beverages. She doesn't want to get dosed with any kind of drug or have to worry about it, so to avoid this it's a great idea to follow the sealed bottle & can rule. If she does accept a beverage from you, EXPECT her to drink it quickly, or not to leave the container unattended until it's finished, due to the reasons stated above. Once trust is established, or you're a repeat client, this will not be such an issue.
11. If you and she find each other sexually attractive, and as two consenting adults you both decide to have a little fun, DO NOT EXPECT and NEVER ASK for unprotected sex, its simple common sense.
12. This one is easy and common sense. DO NOT treat her like an item/object. She's a human being, making her time available to you as eye candy, a dinner guest, a travel companion, a drinking buddy or what have you. Treat her as you would have someone treat you, and you're likely to make a lifelong friend and have a hell of a lot more fun. The only time this doesn't apply is in role-playing exercises (BDSM), providing it's consensual.
13. DO NOT EXPECT her to be the one keeping track of time, although she may do so. It's your responsibility to be aware of the time. When you are nearing the end of your paid time, EXPECT her to gently warn you. If you'd like her to stay longer (and if she's available), now is the time to ask. Of course, the additional donation will be required. She is in a service industry like any other and her time, like yours is valuable.
14. EXPECT your companion to treat you kindly, yet professionally. She sees you as a client, and soon-to-be friend. She DOES NOT view you as her boyfriend/girlfriend. If you are looking for a relationship, then stick with a girlfriend/boyfriend and leave the escorts to their friends who enjoy their services.
15. Lastly dear reader, if you were pleased with the service you received, tip her. Everyone likes to be told they are doing a great job, and this gesture, if even $10, makes a world of difference. A gift is also nice but never expected or required.